Entry Information for 2016 is as follows:
Information and Rules 2016 Pageant
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
7th Annual Punkin Chunkin Pageants
Sunday, November 6, 2016
At the World Championship Punkin Chunkin
PAGEANT – 11:00AM
Tiny Miss (5-6)
Little Miss (7-8)
Young Miss (9-10)
Junior Miss (11-13)
Miss Teen (14-17)
Ms. (18+, does not qualify for Miss or Mrs division),
Mrs. (18+ and married)
Entry Fee: $35
Entry Deadline: November 1, 2016 **NO EXCEPTIONS
There is only one way to enter: ONLINE Entry Form and paying via Paypal
For questions, please contact email@example.com
1) Please pay fees as follows:
· $35.00 paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org; No Refunds
2) Line-Up: The first contestant to enter will go last in her age division; the second contestant to enter will go second to last in her age division and so on. A contestant is considered “entered” after she has submitted a completed form and paid in full.
3) Deadline to Enter: The deadline to enter the pageant is November 1, 2016.
a. We will accept a maximum of 45 contestants for the pageant. Once the pageant has 45 registered contestants, regardless of the deadline, no additional contestants will be accepted.
b. Once an age division reaches 10 contestants, that division will be closed and no further contestants will be accepted, regardless of whether the pageant has 45 contestants.
c. Please enter early to ensure your spot.
d. There will be no exceptions to the entry deadline.
4) Age Division Rules:
a. Age division is determined based upon your age on the day of the event.
b. Tiny Miss – Miss – must be single, never married, and not have any children
c. Ms. – must be 21 years or older (may be previously divorced or have children); you must not qualify for the other divisions of Miss / Mrs.
d. Mrs. – must be 21 years or older and currently married (not separated and no divorce pending)
e. The pageant reserves the right to ask for proof of age and/or marital status at any time.
5) Gender: Contestants must be female.
6) Residency: There is no residency requirement. If you are willing to travel and enjoy Punkin Chunkin, we are happy to have you join in the fun of the pageant!
7) Character: Contestant should be of good moral character and shall not have been arrested or convicted of a felony and/or a drug or DUI related misdemeanor. Queens who violate this rule during their year will be removed as queen and agree to forfeit their prizes to the first runner up.
8) Re-Competing: No queen shall hold any division title more than one time. Current queens are not allowed to re-compete in a year when they are giving up their title (ie: a 2011 queen cannot compete at the 2012 pageant).
9) Competition: Each contestant will compete in a beauty walk and on stage speech.
a. Tiny Miss – Junior Miss Speech: Each contestant may use approximately 20 seconds to tell the audience their name, age, and their favorite part of Punkin Chunkin. You may add more information to any speech, but please ensure that it is 20 seconds or less.
b. Teen – Mrs Speech: Each contestant may use approximately 30 seconds to tell the audience their name, age, school, something about themselves, and their favorite part of Punkin Chunkin. You may add more information to any speech, but please ensure that it is 30 seconds or less.
c. Beauty Walk – contestants should walk from one side of the stage to the other after she completes her speech. Contestants should stop and pose on the left side, center, and right side of the stage before exiting the stage. Beauty walk should not take more than 30 seconds.
a. Contestants who are 10 years old or younger should not wear makeup, except clear lip gloss and mascara.
b. Contestants who are 11 years old or older may wear age appropriate makeup. If your parent(s) or guardian say that makeup is inappropriate at your age, then it is.
a. 1-5 points for poise and personality during speech
b. 1-5 points for poise, grace, and beauty during beauty walk
c. All judging decisions are final.
12) Clothing: Please wear weather appropriate clothing that is stylish and cute. You should not have to change clothes after the pageant to enjoy Punkin Chunkin. Jeans and a cute jacket with a scarf would make a great competition outfit. Please remember that the pageant is held outside at the Chunk Stage and it is cold in November! Clothing is not judged.
13) Prizes: Each contestant will be awarded a pumpkin tiara, sash, and pin.
a. Runners-up will receive a larger tiara and a sash.
b. The winner receives a satin sash and large tiara.
14) Timing: The pageant will last approximately two hours.
a. Please come to the pageant 30 minutes prior to the pageant so that volunteers can assist with getting contestants in line for competition.
b. Please be prompt! We are on a tight schedule and cannot guarantee that you will have the opportunity to compete if you come late.
15) Things to know:
a. This is a light hearted and FUN event for children through married ladies.
b. We want the ladies to feel special, no matter where they rank after the competition. This is why we reward everyone with a tiara and sash.
c. We encourage you to wear your tiara and sash while you enjoy the rest of your day at Punkin Chunkin!!
d. Punkin Chunkin can be hard to find. It also takes time to park, pay for your entry into the event, and walk to the stage. Please plan to arrive at Punkin Chunkin at least one hour (or more) prior to the pageant time.
e. You must pay to enter the Chunk. Neither pageant contestants nor their family members receive free entry into the Chunk.
f. Bring your own seating.
g. Our primary goals are to have fun and increase the number of people that attend the Chunk, and fundraise for Chunk charities.
h. 501C3 Status: The Punkin Chunkin Pageant is held in conjunction with the Punkin Chunkin festival event. As we are associated with a 501C3, we are prohibited from earning ANY profit. If there is any profit from the pageant, by law, it is given to the Punkin Chunkin Association. Every person involved with the pageant is a volunteer and no person earns income of any kind.
16) By entering the pageant, contestants release the organizers and participants of this pageant and the World Championship Punkin Chunkin Association (and all those associated with their organization) of any liability related to injury occurring to, during, and from the pageant.
17) For directions to the Punkin Chunkin, see www.punkinchunkin.com.