Mrs Punkin Chunkin Pageant Entry Fee - $50

Monday, October 17, 2011

Teen / Miss / Ms / Mrs Pageants - 2 Spots Remaining

There are now 23 registered contestants in the Teen / Miss / Ms / Mrs Divisions.  Two spots remain and due to the below special rule change, one remaining spot will go to a Mrs. Contestant.  Please email me if you are interested in entering the Mrs. Division at a special rate of $35.

I removed the paypal to ensure that I do not get too many entrants.  If you are interested in entering the Teen / Miss / Ms. / Mrs Divisions, please email me and I will hold the spot for 24 hours (giving you a chance to paypal).

SPECIAL RULE CHANGE NOTICE: The World Championship Punkin Chunkin Association has a rule of at least three machines per category.  I was just recently made aware of this rule.  All divisions, except for the Mrs category, have at least three contestants.  Thus, I am requiring the four remaining spot be held specifically for a Mrs Contestant. 

For next year, there will be a rule requiring three contestants per category for a queen title to be awarded.  Also, if any category has more than 10 contestants, I will do my absolute best to split the category into two divisions to allow for more queens and prizes to be awarded (the ability to split the category depends on the ability for crowns/sashes to arrive before the day of the pageant!).


IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM ME CONFIRMING YOUR REGISTRATION, then you are not registered.  I have now emailed every single person and confirmed that they are fully registered in the pageant.