Mrs Punkin Chunkin Pageant Entry Fee - $50

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

4 year old division will be added

I have had several requests to allow four year old contestants to participate in the pageant.

Due to the fact that we do not have at least 25 contestants in the morning pageant, Dr. Ellie and I agreed that we would allow four year olds to compete in their own division. 

The entry fee will be $25 and will include each contestant receiving a tiara, sash and crown pin.  The winner will receive a larger tiara.  Due to the late date, I cannot obtain a "winner" sash - so the winner will receive the same sash as everyone else (hence, the lower cost for this division).

One tiny caveat, I will need at least two contestants to hold this division.  So, hopefully, in the next four days, at least two contestants will sign up (because I know that I have one younger sister of two older contestants that definitely wants to enter).

I will add a paypal link on the side bar Mini Miss division.

All the same rules will apply, except that for the Mini Miss division, we will allow chaperones on stage with each contestant (our number 1 rule is that contestants have fun; with four year olds, we want to be sure that they don't get nervous or sad on stage; allowing a chaperone will assist in them having fun!).