Mrs Punkin Chunkin Pageant Entry Fee - $50

Friday, November 2, 2012

One quick final reminder

I am getting several emails wherein people are assuming that signing up online registers them for the pageant.  Due to the fact that we have limited space, you must sign up online and pay the entry fee to be registered for the pageant.  At this point in time, we have 30 registered contestants for the morning pageant.  If you did not receive an email from me for the morning pageant (Mini, Tiny, Little, Young, and Junior Divisions) stating that I received your information and payment, then you are not registered for the pageant.

For the afternoon pageant, a few spots opened up, but those spots are filled by people that communicated directly with me via email.  The afternoon pageant is now closed. 

If you are unsure, just email me at punkinchunkinpageant@gmail.com

Next year, I will work to learn to do an online form wherein you fill out the form and immediately click paypal (it will be more seamless for people).

SEE YOU AT THE CHUNK ON SUNDAY! 

Time for me to print the pageant scripts!!!!