Mrs Punkin Chunkin Pageant Entry Fee - $50

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Watch your email

Due to the storm and the fact that I got power last night (but still no internet / tv - which makes posting on this blog tricky), I am behind my schedule in preparations for this pageant.

Please watch your email and/or this blog.

I wanted to announce names of contestants / line up order on this blog, but I do not believe that I will have time.  Also, due to some drop-outs and last minute entries, the age division numbers have shifted since I last posted; keeping up with those changes and finalizing the pageant script (thank you to Siouxzan Moore who taught me how to do this!  She is definitely one awesome director!), I won't likely get to post again before the pageant.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!!  The prizes are beautiful this year and I am so excited to share everything with you all!!!  Let's have another great year at the Chunk and help the Chunk raise more money for worthy charities!!!!