Mrs Punkin Chunkin Pageant Entry Fee - $50

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pageant Script

The information that you provided on the sign up sheet is used to create the pageant script. 

I would love to have the time to email each of you the final script, but I just don't have the time to do it - especially with almost 50 contestants.

Thus, if you are concerned about what will be read about you (or your daughter) during her beauty walk, please email me no later than tomorrow at 1PM and I will provide the script for you / your daughter via email.

Any changes must be requested by 2PM tomorrow.  I have to travel out of town before the Chunk on Sunday, so tomorrow is my last day to finalize and print the pageant scripts as well as sort and pack up crowns, banners, etc.

punkinchunkinpageant@gmail.com